Caution Read before signing this document affects your legal rights.
- The hirer is fully responsible for rented sports equipment. It is not permitted to pass on hired equipment to third parties.
- Rental becomes due at the start of the hire period. The hirer is required to present a photo-identification document (e.g. passport, driving licence) and understands that a photocopy of any such document may be taken. As surety, either a blank, signed credit card imprint, an original passport, or a cash depo sit to the current value of the sports equipment is required to be deposited.
- The hired equipment is NOT insured. In the case of theft, breakage or damage caused by inappropriate use the hirer is responsible for the cost of repair or replacement up to the current value of the equipment.
- Upon payment of an insurance fee of 10% of the rental price, theft, breakage or damage caused by inap propriate use may be covered, whereas 25% of the current market value of the rented subject, will be retained, and invoiced to the leaser.
- In the case of theft, the hirer must report any such loss to the relevant security authorities within 24 hours and must also inform the rental company.
- The exchange of rental equipment is possible at any time. If upgrading to sports equipment of a higher quality, then the difference in rental becomes due according to current pricelists.
- In the event of injury or illness, rented sports equipment must be returned without delay, accompanied by a doctor’s certificate. In this case, the cost of any unused rental period will be re-funded, calculated from the following day.
- Rental of equipment beginning after 15.30h (3.30 pm) will be charged from the start of the next calendar day. Where equipment is returned before 9.00h (9 am), the rental will not be levied for that day.
- If rented sports equipment is not used for reasons of poor weather conditions or other difficulties, then refunds cannot be made. A refund of unused rental fees following a premature return of sports equipment will only be considered where a hirer is forced to depart due to exceptional circumstances. Following a normal return of rented goods, any surety deposit, passport or credit card imprint will be returned to the customer.
- The hirer must ensure that equipment is stored so that theft or loss through mistaken identity is minimised. To this end, skis should be stored in ski-safes or stacked singly and away from each other. Overnight, sports equipment must be stored in a locked hotel ski-room or in a locked vehicle.
- By signing the address form, the hirer confirms the authenticity of his/her personal details as used for the professional setting of bindings. The hirer may not alter these settings unilaterally.
- Should the rental equipment not be returned within the specified period (without reasonable grounds having been declared) the hirer will be reported to the relevant authorities for suspected theft.
- To draw attention to the above information regarding all points of our rental agreement with all rental terms within the said agreement and understand that i myself take full responsibility for the care and safety for myself and rental items in accordance with agreements made above and regarding the details that I have given regarding rental agreement, this information will only be used for rental purposes and with my signature I take full liability of all points enclosed.
- With my signature this contract becomes guilty and is not transferable ton any other person.
Jurisdiction is Garmisch-Partenkirchen